Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Welcome!


                      (Baker 2020)
 

Hi, I’m Katie. Welcome to my blog! For many years I have worked within a public library in Connecticut, serving people of all ages. For this blog, I will get to focus on the Young Adult age group specifically, for many different genres and topics. I have always been in love with books, writing, the arts, and encouraging others to love them too. 

 

Some of My Favorite Books (So Far):

The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy – Douglas Adams

The Great Gatsby – F. Scott Fitzgerald

It – Stephen King

Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone – J.K. Rowling


Baker, K. (2020). Tea and Books

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

                      (Baker 2020)   Hi, I’m Katie. Welcome to my blog! For many years I have worked within a public library in Connecticut,...